- The present web site with all its information, text, logos, graphics, images, software, structure and other content, are the sole property of Spirit of Places Ltd or its licensors. Transportation, lodging/accommodation, restaurants, Travel Specialist Services and all other services herein referred to, are supplied by various independent suppliers which are totally independent from Spirit of Places Ltd., carry their own Terms & Conditions and are not in any way under Spirit of Places Ltd. control. Spirit of Places Ltd. cannot, therefore, be liable for death, personal injury or any other loss that may occur due to any act or omission of any such supplier and by reasons of any other event over which Spirit of Places Ltd. has no direct control whatsoever.
- Web User acknowledges that Spirit of Places Ltd.’s web site contains information, data, software, images, etc. that, among others, are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights. Spirit of Places Ltd. logo and title are service marks registered in the USA and International Trademarks Offices with an assigned serial number. The use, copy, reproduction of Spirit of Places Ltd.’s logo and corporate name, without written permission by Spirit of Places Ltd.’s CEO is strictly forbidden and illegal and Spirit of Places Ltd. retains the right to persecute whoever uses its corporate logo, image and corporate name without written permission as stated above.
- All Spirit of Places Ltd.’s web site pages, contents, ideas, structure and intrinsic or extrinsic materials, substance, business relationships with outside suppliers and graphics can be viewed only. The content and all information on this Web site including, without limitation, prices, availabilities and travel services, is proprietary to Spirit of Places Ltd. or its suppliers and providers. NOBODY has the right to copy, save, manipulate or use any text, graphic or images without the written consent and approval of Spirit of Places Ltd.’s CEO.
- If you may notice that Spirit of Places Ltd. has by mistakes used text, images, graphics and other elements previously copyrighted by some other parties, please contact Spirit of Places Ltd. in writing at the address supplied on this web site and with proof of documentation attached immediately. If this has happened, Spirit of Places Ltd. apologies in advance if such unknowingly errors have been committed and Spirit of Places Ltd. will be glad to remove/substitute/modify immediately such material which will be previously proved to belong or being copyrighted by other parties. Therefore, to use this web site, you agree to not take any immediate legal action before first letting Spirit of Places Ltd. know in writing that some errors have being unknowingly committed by the designers of this web site, such as the use of copyrighted material, etc. and therefore to give Spirit of Places Ltd. a first chance to correct these unwilling mistakes.
- While you may make limited copies of your travel itineraries, services, agreements, etc. purchased through this Web site, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, publish, transfer or re-sell any information, services, products or material obtained from this web site. Moreover, you agree not to access, monitor or copy any content or information of this web site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means, nor to deep-link to any portion of this web site.
- Web User is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Spirit of Places Ltd. any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to offensive language.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services in this web site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting travel programs and services.
Web Site User Disclaimer:
Spirit of Places Ltd. is not responsible for any information (pictures, brochures, images, texts, etc.) displayed or listed on our web site by third party. The materials, travel services on this site are provided on a “as is/as available” basis only, without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Spirit of Places Ltd. does not warrant that this site or the server or affiliated outside links to other travel providers/suppliers of services and products, are free of error and omissions mistakes, viruses or other components. You (and not Spirit of Places Ltd.) assume the entire costs of all necessary servicing, repair or correction because Spirit of Places Ltd. makes no representation of warranties regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their currency, correctness, accuracy, reliability and/or especially about third party services linked, provided or redirected to through this web site. When you access or use the services of a non-Spirit of Places Ltd. third-party company and site, you understand and accept that it is totally independent from Spirit of Places Ltd. and Spirit of Places Ltd. has no control over or responsibility connected to their services whatsoever. A link to a non Spirit of Places Ltd. outside company/web site does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Spirit of Places Ltd. and you are free to accept or not to accept their services, products or recommendations totally based on your own judgment. All information on this site regarding travel programs, dates, prices, services and products is subject to change without notice.
This site is administered from Spirit of Places Ltd.’s office in the State of Colorado, USA and it is subject, together with this agreement, to the laws of the State of Colorado. All those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.